Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Open House
I'm going to the open house tomorrow and I've got to say, I'm nervous... I really want to be on the gold team- Our school works in teams the blue team and the gold team each team has different teachers, but that doesn't mean that sixth gold team and the seventh grade gold team teachers are the same. It just helps to divide each grade in two- last year I was in blue team which was the best team. But in seventh grade gold team is the best! Its a good thing that we don't have to stay in the same team for the rest of our middle school life. So as you can imagine I'm really hoping to be in gold team. YES! I know! It stinks school starts on Monday... WOW! I guess I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! Here is my glorious back back! I LUV IT! It is cute don't you think? LUV YAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's the cutest backpack I've seen in a long time.
Very exciting to be starting school on Monday. My kids have 5 more weeks of vacation. Lovely new backpack.
So....are you on the gold team???
Well, That day turned out sad. . . I ended up on Gold and Yena (Siena) ended up on Blue team. I didn't really care except that we would be together. . . Well, I can't even have that!!! How sad is that?!?!
Post a Comment