Isn't she the most darling thing??? yus well apart from your opinion whether it be wrong or not I absolutly love her. She is precious. Guck! Listen to me! Well, there is my KiKi! I have quite a full day still. (I have a party to go to. not to mention fireworks) Oh and before I go you can learn sothing new about me. 4th of July is a wonderful day when our country began but I absoultly hate the holiday. On that note... BYAS!
Friday, July 4, 2008
BELLA!!!!!!!
Well if you can't already tell I absolutly love cats. But I especially love my kitty! I thought since I haven't had much to say lately I would introduce you to my darling kitty. Dear reader, BlueBella. BlueBella, Reader. but you can call her KiKi. (ignore the feet in the background hehe)

Isn't she the most darling thing??? yus well apart from your opinion whether it be wrong or not I absolutly love her. She is precious. Guck! Listen to me! Well, there is my KiKi! I have quite a full day still. (I have a party to go to. not to mention fireworks) Oh and before I go you can learn sothing new about me. 4th of July is a wonderful day when our country began but I absoultly hate the holiday. On that note... BYAS!
Isn't she the most darling thing??? yus well apart from your opinion whether it be wrong or not I absolutly love her. She is precious. Guck! Listen to me! Well, there is my KiKi! I have quite a full day still. (I have a party to go to. not to mention fireworks) Oh and before I go you can learn sothing new about me. 4th of July is a wonderful day when our country began but I absoultly hate the holiday. On that note... BYAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Pretty kitty.
I absolutely love the 4th. It is my favorite holiday of the entire year. I don't know what you must be doing in AZ, that you don't appreciate such a great day.
Post a Comment