I have decided that every month or so i shoulld give out a answering questions day so... get yr questions posted on my comments about this blog from since ever since i started and i will answer questions! you can always ask me questions but keep in mind... national monthly siena's blog answering day- aka N.M.S.B.A.D.sigh* will take place! for the month of july I will answer all of the questions next- friday ok!? well I thought since I was putting up that post I would also answer one question. When I went to the Indian restarant we had garlic "bread" (it was more of a tortilla) and some Chicken Curry, and Chicken Tikka Marsala. There was also lamb on the order but even if it is delicious it makes me sick to think of eating lamb. call me crazy but I think that just pushes it tooo far! just look at them do you seriously want to eat this?

Anyways so that is what i ate (NOT THE LAMB!) and it was delicious! (NOT THE LAMB!) I will talk to you later! BYAS!!!



4 comments:
I am not a fan of lamb, either.
You're so funny. Lamb can be good if it is cooked well. What did you think about the Greek food you had the other day? It was beef and lamb!
NMSBAD- What is your favorite animal to eat?
What is your favorite sport?
Who is your favorite sister?
Who is your favorite living brother?
How much do you love your Mom? Does she love you more than you love her?
What is your favorite thing to do with your Dad?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Yum, I love naan (the Indian flat bread), too. As for the lamb, you just have to not think of it in its living form. But I hear lamb is actually not very healthy for you, so perhaps it is ok for you not to fall in love with it.
My question: what's the last book you read?
I really like lamb and mutton. Believe it or not there is a difference. If you liked it, and you wrote about how good it is, why did it bother you later when your mom told you it was lamb? What about it do you not like?
Do you know how cute cows are? How about cute little baby chicks? Why the difference?
Post a Comment