Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Camera in the car... AGAIN!
Yesterday my mom, me, and our friends the Nelsons went to sun splash but OFCOURSE we forgot the camera in the car. Just our luck huh? So no pics. for the blog :(. well we still had SOOO much fun and i really loved all of the rides especially the Side Winder which was really scary and the Cauldron or as I say the toilet is what the adults call really scary- but really for kids its more fun than scary. The only scary part is when you come out and are really disoriented. (I was so disoriented that i nearly swam into a wall) We also loved the "blue slide" (cuz no one remembers the REAL name) except for the adults liked it, but their butts would get hurt :P. All in all it was really fun. Don't forget in two days; THIS FRIDAY I am answering NSBAD questions ok? Oh and since my friends luv me sooooo much (yeah right :P) or maybe because they think its cool my friend Erika made a blog like mine!!!! She's really funny! Besides Erika's new blog there is nothing more to say then... BYAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know, I can't believe I forgot to bring in the camera. At least the Nelson's took some pictures so when we get those we can post them.
Post a Comment