Yuppers its that time of the month! time for NSBAD!!!!
okay first of all from my mom...
What is your favorite animal to eat? Cows mostly steak
What is your favorite sport? Horseback riding
Who is your favorite sister? hehe. I have only only sis. but of course LILY!!!!!
Who is your favorite living brother? What favorite living brother??? JKJKJKJKJKJKJK!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmm lemme guess SPENCER!!!
How much do you love your Mom? lots- don't get me started
Does she love you more than you love her? -.- wut kind of a question is that??? Noooo!
What is your favorite thing to do with your Dad? PLAY VOLLEYBALL - once i get the chance...
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? ITALY cuz it has mai name written all over it!!!!lol!!!!
nowwww from Aunt Marina...
what's the last book you read? Last book I've read was Chestnut hills and I am starting misfits :)
now from Uncle Tom...
why did it bother you later when your mom told you it was lamb? She was quite surprisingly sneaky and I already told her it tasted good but that I thought killing baby sheep was going too far... but you know...
What about it do you not like? Well I did think that the meat was a little bit stringy.
Do you know how cute cows are?I wouldn't eat a baby cow and I try not to think of cows being slaughtered when i eat it
How about cute little baby chicks? EWWWWW That wouldn't even taste good on top of it being so cute
Why the difference? THAT is a good question! I don't even know... AND ITS ME!!! Wowz. huh you got me there. but I guess that's how my brilliant mind works! hahaha!
I've got to say... not many people did NSBAD but to the people who did THANK YOU and to the others... I'm sorry you missed out I guess you'll have to wait till next month when there is more to talk about with school and such... AKKK SCHOOL ITS ALL OVER ME GET IT OFFFF!!!! BYAS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was fun reading your responses, but I still love you more!
Post a Comment