Thursday, July 17, 2008

So much going on! -except for today-

Ok so maybe we didn't do anything either but the day before yesterday was fullllll. First of all my friend moved that morning :( so that part was sad. Then we went to Lily's doctor appointment for an hour and that was very booooooooooorinng. And then we went to Wendy's for a very inexpensive lunch. So finally to get to the good part we arrived at an outdoor shopping mall- I know it was hot but it gave us all something good to to do. Me and the Spence liked riding up and down the escalators in the stores. tehe!



Yup we had fun going through stores. I'd say that me and Spencer enjoyed Barnes and nobles the most. Spencer played with their trains and read books and I read books and bought a school survival guide. I'm am going to need that :D.



After that we saw the dancing waters and Spencer wanted to play in them so we did and afterwards he had such a soggy diaper :).











Well after getting a little wet I was happy to read a book.



Soon my dad came and Spencer put on dry clothes so that we could go to dinner. What a lovely restaurant it was. We ate Indian (as in India) food (It was my first time) and I loved it! It was very full of spice and I well, loved it. I don't know what more to say other than it was very unique and delicious at the same time. This pic. is from the front of the building because my mom forgot to get the camera out of the car when we actually went inside.



Yay! it was time for miniature golfing at Crakerjacks! We had so much fun going through all of the the rounds but we were so hot! We were saying "Man! The torture Arizonans put themselves through to have fun!" hahahahahahaha. Its so true!



Trust me my parents don't look like they are having fun but they were. every one was just sizzling.





Then we finished the day with bumper boats and I rode over to the water fall and got WET!!!





Well that is it :) that was my biiiiiiig day! BYAS!

4 comments:

laurak said...

That was a fun day even though we almost died from heat stroke!

Anonymous said...

Hey Siena, what did you eat at the Indian restaurant? I am really really really missing the great Indian food we could get so cheap in KL so I am jealous!

Deborah said...

Sounds like a really good summer day, despite the heat. I, also, love Indian food!

Beckie said...

What a great day!
Glad to see you survived the heat!