Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sleepover!!!!

Summer is going by so fast that I don't even know what day it is. school is coming around the corner again :(. But, I'm trying to make the best of the rest! tehe! I just came home from a sleepover at my best friend Erika's house. Last night we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and I got the mini burgers, fries, and a shirly temple. YUM!!!! Well, then we went to to Blockbuster and picked out our movie which was called sleepover. A coincidence right? We also got some crunch bar covered chocolate bites which are awesome! When we were at Erika's house we watched our movie in her "playroom" sort of thing. After the movie we read books until we kept reading the same sentence over and over. In the morning we watched Dr. Doolittle and after that we had a good breakfast of bagels (with cream cheese of course), milk, and watermelon. Then we played Halo and we beat the first level and started on the second. After playing two hours of halo we went swimming and had sandwiches, an apple, and some trail mix sort of thing. after some swimming we had coconut cream pie. double yum! Me and Erika's friend Bethany came over to swim with us after. We had fun but at 4: something it was time to go! We had a lot of fun and I hope we can can do that again sometime. (oh and a caper is like a chore)love yas! bye!

2 comments:

laurak said...

It sounds like you enjoy food! Or maybe you are just trying to make your Uncle Chris go crazy while he is starving in Africa.
It also sounds like your Dad's love of violent video games has rubbed off on you.Uh-oh.

faceyboy said...

THANK you. I was just going to comment as much. You're killin' me here nenna. Lucky for you I HAPPEN to be in the capital city (a 12 hour bus ride from home, thank you very much) and can get a burger and ice cream tonight. WERE that not the case, I might have died a little inside.

That being said, Shirley Temple's? That's a pretty girly drink. PERFECT for a girl's slumber party dinner. Also one of your grandpa's favorite drinks. Keep that under your hat. Once he ordered it on the beach in Mexico and the Mexican waiter laughed and had to tell the other Mexican waiter what he had ordered. -- Perfectly delicious for you though. ;)