For this next week I will be taking care of my my friend, Liz's kitties while she and her family are in Michigan. Their names are Trouble and Killala (I hope that's how you spell it). They are sweet little darlings but they have quite the appetite. When I was at my friends house trouble would hardly look up from the food bowl. LOL. Man they have grown up so fast!
I remember the day Liz decided which kitten of the litter Liz wanted. There was a cute orange male, two darling gray females whom they called "the gray matter", and there might have been more but, There was also the most adorable little stripy calico cat. Liz picked the calico cat as soon as she saw the shy little kitten. Killala is such a sweet cat, she very patient and loving. A wonderful quality for a mother. Its a good thing too, because near the same time as her first birthday, her five beautiful kittens were born. She was quite young to be a mother but she was a very loving mother. Even if she had practically her whole baby's head in her mouth instead of the scruff. :D.



4 comments:
I'm proud of you for being so responsible, and I'm happy you are enjoying it so much.
It looks like you will be busy.
Pretty kitties and I was thinking the same as your mom, it's great that you are so responsible and such a good friend. That's very important.
Hey girl-
Love the blog. Sounds like you had fun at camp. Thanks for giving me all those good prank ideas....I am camp director in my ward and we are getting ready for camp in a few weeks!! Can't believe how grown up you are...we really need to get you and Mona together again!
Post a Comment