Friday, June 27, 2008
Lots of fun
Me and my mom went to Chili's and then to High Shcool Musical on brodway last night. The "actors" were very talented and its alway fun to see brodway shows. That was such a great night and then we topped it of with a shake. Yum! Ohh right! I wanted to say that I love reading your wonderful responses. Its good that people actually read my blog! Welll... I guess Thats pretty much it see ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It was tons of fun for me, too. ILY!
How fun for you.
Well, Kate & I had a mother/daughter outing yesterday, too. We went to the movie and saw WANTED. I was screaming every five minutes! Friday we took Julia and Grace and Jennifer to see WALL E. It was really cute, but none of them can compare to a live stage show especially with singing and dancing. I'm jealous!
You HAD to mention the shake didn't you? You know, some of us are in Africa and don't get shakes too often. Sigh. Jk. I'm just jealous.
Post a Comment