Saturday, August 30, 2008
HEY!
sorry that i haven't written in a while. sorry gain. I got on blue team but actually that every one wants to be on blue team right now. my teachers are great and i don't mind. I got to school all to find out that one of my friends was in my homeroom. though my best friend is on a different team. :(. anyways in about three weeks it will be my birthday and I'm excited. it is Japanese themed. Its so cool! we are going to have cupcakes decorated like sushi. (don't ask) and my Grandma was just over here and we made paper kimonos out of paper that we are going to string along the walls. I'll show pics when the day comes. so thats exciting but whats really exciting is that I am working SOOOO hard to earn a lap top by December. Why December you ask? well we are having a road trip to Washington and if you don't know THATS REALLY FAR AWAY FROM AZ! so I'll entertain myself. also it will be nice to do reports or do power points or write my book while I'm on my bed in my new room. yes. I'm getting a new room and it is soo exciting! who knows when but I will. Back to the lap top. It is kind of funny because I'm asking all my friends to give me money instead of presents. it is kind of sad but in turn I'll have a cool laptop. I don't have very much right now but I'm working really hard to get enough money. Like just today I clean the kitchen thoroughly and the two cars in the blistering heat. which i'm going to wash the cars every weekend and do the dishes every day to earn money also! so you can definentally tell that i'm trying. Well tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are a hard worker, that's for sure. Good luck earning enough money by then. I'm so glad you ended up being happy on the blue team. I also can't believe that my first baby is about to turn 12. I can't be that old.
I love the Japanese theme for your birthday. You'll have to take pics for your blog.
It sounds so fun!
Good luck earning the laptop!! That will be so nice to have!
Where is your new room going to be? Are your parents kicking you out to the garage?!
I'm glad you are blogging again, Siena. I like reading what you write. I will tell Granpa to be extra generous with your birthday check to help you along with your laptop. I don't know if it will do any good, but I'll try.
Love You!!!!
Post a Comment