
Yes I am learning guitar and it is very fun! I've done many songs including Tom Dooley, Yankee doodle, Surf Rock, Worried man, for he's a jolly good fellow and Elvis's wonderful Aura Lee! yes so it is fun. My fingers hurt a bit :( But i am getting used to it. My mama got me new strings and tuned it for me! Isn't she great, oh yeah and she's letting me use her guitar. Not that she knows how to play it. Ha! Anyways, so my new room will be upstairs in our play room. We are cutting it in half. even though we are cutting it in half i will still get a bigger room than I have now. Oh yes! and I am learning an immensely hard song called "Eye of the Tiger" on my flute, but I think I'll be able to work it out! I'm learnin' all the time eh? OH NO! LEARNING!!!!!! Bye ^.^



2 comments:
I am so impressed, you are a hard worker with everything. Learning to play these instruments and helping your mom and dad in order to earn money. Good for you!
I'm jealous! I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar so I could sing to my kids at night and play around the campfire.
Good job and keep it up!
Post a Comment