
As you know within the past few weeks we have had valentines day! My day was lovely and involved making a beautiful and quite lovely garden with Madame Mom. Yes, me and my mother are making a garden. We have already planted a jalapeƱo plant, some mint, LOTS of strawberries, Bell peppers, Basil, and we're gonna plant ALOT more stuff like tomatoes, watermelon, onion, chives, Cabbage, lettuce, cantaloupe, and a bunch of other stuff. We all got little boxes of chocolates which was YUMMERS! Well anyways so rewind that day and here I was at 8:30 making heart cookies for the fam. and (the reason why I was making cookies in teh first place) my Bff Erika. I put the cookies in a shoe box that I'd decorated and added a little green frog stuffed animal. Pretty cool right?? Well it would have been better if I hadn't given the cookies (which were supposed to be fresh) like three days later :P So, anywho Erika said the cookies were good (Complements to the chef!) so that was a relief.
I got a little friendship necklace that she worked quite hard on and a cute little TY! (I LOVE TY'S) Ain't he ADORABLE! His name is Charming! So yeah that was really sweet of her! I quite enjoyed my holiday... On Monday - since it was president's day - we had no school! So me and my mother worked more on the garden which after wards I went upstairs to watch WALL-E with Spencer. That's when Erika came over to exchange gifts and she joined the crowd too. On Tuesday everyone kept asking me why I brought a certain little blue horse to school and I replied "CUZ I WUV HIM AND HE'S MY BUDDY" while waving him in their face! :P When I told my FAVORITE TEACHER IN THE WORLD, Mr. Raths, that I had I horsey he was like "OHHHH... Cool?" as I showed him my new blue horse! I love that horsie O mine FR SURE! BYAS!



2 comments:
Siena forgot to say that she did the dishes, washed and folded some clothes, and babysat for me so that my day would be extra special. I told her that was the best present she could ever give me and it brightened up my day!
That's so sweet. There's nothing like a good friend who knows what you like! It was good to see you over Christmas.....too bad it was short-lived since we were snowed in for the first week!:)- Anywho, your blog is great. love, aunt ali
Post a Comment