Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wanna hear about my birth day now?????
Okay- yeah I know i'm TOTALLY lame with this blogging stuff but school is harsh! It keeps me on the tippiest of a toes! Anywhoz If I can remember I shall recite my last B-day party. Well so people came to my house and we ate Pizza outside with a bunches of lanterns (THANKYOU SISTER WIRTH) and posters that had Japanese signs on it(THANKS MOM!) but it was a little (LOT) windy- oh well. Every one was all happy and kept shouting nicknames out for each other. Oh right so I had like six people (ERIKA, BRITTANY,CHAILEY,LIZ,HUNTER,AND TAYLOR) shouting at each other all at once. (the neighbors probably had a VERY sleepless night) Taylor became Tator tot, and then the rest of us became EEE-chan (erika), BRITT-chan (brittany), CHAILEY-chan (chailey), YENA-chan (me), LIZ-chan, and really all hunter had to say was "what the heck?!". lovely right?? SO then we did a scavenger hunt for our own handmade Japanese purses and some lip gloss and soap. okay so get ready for this. We were having a tootsie roll eating contest- which would have been great- if Erika hadn't choked! Yes she choked on a wad of tootsie roll. (they always said candy was bad for you but I never knew they meant this!) So my mom did the Heimlich and Erika went to the bathroom for a few moments. (she lived!) I was SO scared for her and abandoned my guests to go talk to her. I saw her in the bathroom really scared of course. But then I get choked up and start sobbing saying "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I shouldn't be crying... I'm sorry are you okay? I was so scared!" and all that. In the end we went back out to the party after a few hugs and "are you sure your ok???!!!"s. (Later during school if we act like we are chocking because someone said something absurd either me or brittany say "Don't have a tootsie roll moment!") Then we went swimming but that was FREEZING, but hilarious. See my old friend Liz has this thing where if she is in a pool in the dark she gets scared of sharks. So what I kept doing is cover up the pool light to scare Liz. The downside though- she gets you back GOOD. So when I would uncover the pool light Liz became the shark. That vicious creature would swim really fast and then snatch me with its long, sharp, demon nails and try to drag ME under. Until I of course, escaped from the water completely. That kept going on for like twenty minutes until I was too cold. Sadly, After swimming Hunter had to go home and the rest of us would sleep in a tent all night. Except- we barely slept at all. So, after making COOL cupcake sushi's and watching a few Japanese movies (english Dubbed) we headed out side and played pigs in a blanket and a bunch of games. All night we stayed up eating cold pizza, soda, and candy while sharing stories on the waterfall. It was past four when we went to bed. *SNORE* and when we woke up we were dead tired as we smacked the heck out of my pinata. Breakfast was milk, french toast, and scrambled eggs. Sadly, the party had to end and everyone said their goodbyes. Later that day I took a nice long nap (which I rarely ever do cuz I hate naps)and Iwent to yet another birthday party but this time I was the guest. It was my friend Kendra's 12th B-day party too and we swam in her WARM pool and later be had Pizza and shakes and candy. Then we watched a movie and aate popcorn. After the movie we danced like friggin rock star and played a few games. Afterwards I went home and slept in till 12:00pm :P At my real B-day we had my favorite dish Chicken Brian (NOT BRAIN!), and German chocolate cake with ice cream. This year I will be turning... TEEN!!!! me and a few friends will go to the mall to get makeovers and go shopping!!!!!!! :P TTYL- signed YENERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So glad you got a few moments to write about your b-day 5 months later. You should say that for your 13th b-day you HOPE to go to the mall and have makeovers.
So nice to have you back in the blogging world. That sounds like some kind of party! Isn't it nice to have good friends?
Post a Comment