Friday, January 2, 2009

goodbye Washington


I'll miss you Washington. I am about to leave and i am giving a final speech. I love you Washington. I love you Grandma and Papa. I love you my many cousins, and the old Dalmatian Wes (or Boosif the spotty dog) goodbye Aunts and Uncles. Goodbye snow and rain. and really and truly goodbye trees. I love Everything that there is to be in Washington - and hopefully I can soon... come again. I'm soaking up the last few minutes. at home. Were I belong. Me? Me you say? Melodramatic? no, not at all no of course not. this is how it is, how Iam. I stare out at the endless green and feel such love for it all so i do say, Goodbye and I love you Washington.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the trees as well. That one reason why we like Rochester so much. Ask your parents if they will send you to spend a week or two with us this summer. We would love to have you.

laurak said...

It is beautiful up there, but the traffic is horrible.