
our last full day in Washington. I will really REALLY miss it here but i REALLY also miss my kitty *tears* so it'll be ok. hopefully i can come here next summer. idunno if that's gunna happen thow.so anywho we're about to leave to go to Snoqualmie falls and Sara Jane (my cuzzy) doesn't want to come so that's sad. the party pooper. when i get back i'll give more details and such. i love you guys and hope to see my fellow Arizonans soon. (not truly) *gasp* no, no offense to you but, grr i don't want to come back really... i'll chain myself to a tree i guess. :) anyways so yeah.



3 comments:
I'm glad you've had such a good time. Lovely picture.
The falls were pretty! Too bad my bum was wet and cold from falling down the mountain.
Wow, did you take that photo, Siena? It's beautiful. I certainly understand why you would prefer to live in green Washington compared to brown Arizona, but if you were there year round, you'd probably get tired of all the rain, too. You need to come try out Texas, green and not so much rain. Warmer, too, of course. Hmm, Maybe I'll move to Washington with you. OK?
Post a Comment