Its true! this summer i hope to redo my room. I LOVE the way it is now... its sooo elegant and incredibly unique but I hope to start fresh! Summer vacation has started and the whole family (but mostly my mother and I) is working to clear out the clutter. In the process, my dad's office is being moved upstairs and Lily's room will be moved into the old office room. Hopefully, we will add some great new things for Lily and make her excited to spend time in her new room. Lily will have a garden room with a bird house, some birds, a tree on her wall and grass at the floor, fireflies at night and wind chimes! But of course my dad isn't to happy to have his office moved. Now, we will need a new desk upstairs for the two computer systems and we'll need lots of space. That's where the clutter clear-away comes in. I am selling my doll house on creg's list, selling my horse set on e-bay and getting rid of soooo much more. Every one's toys are being moved to their own rooms too! With luck everything will work out... 
Anyways so then I will be redoing my room. First of all I'm getting rid of my desk and my book shelves and getting a new desk with shelves going up the wall.Three of my walls will be Tiffany blue and one will be ivory. On the ivory side of the wall there will be open blue and black circles. With that comes new fabric so my curtains are turning blue, my window seat and bed will become black and there will be lots and lots of new ivory and blue pillows! can you remember it all? Jeesh I wouldn't be able to if i wasn't the one who was changing it. YAY! BRING ON THE NEW! PS- I drew this on Paint. Its a rough copy of what my room will look like. I'll show pics when the room is finished. BYAS!



2 comments:
I wish it could all be accomplished with as little effort as it too you to write this blog. Unfortunately we need lots of time, work, and money. But we will get it done as we can. I love your enthusiasm and your design on Paint. I'm so impressed that you can do all that.
I love the design of your new room. Wherever did you come up with these ideas? I think Lily will be so happy downstairs, as will your mother.
Post a Comment