Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally!

So many things to say. First of all, my parents have been taking forever to help me make this blog (not that they have been sitting on their butts all day doing nothing). Now I am very happy seeeeee? :) Also Tomorrow I am going to girls camp. YAY! All week I have been so excited- if you don't believe me ask my mom. Today we are going shopping to pick up some stuff for camp. One of the things is Gingerale to put in the bottles. YUM!
You are probably wondering why it says "Ka" right? My little brother dosen't quite know how to say Siena, my real name so he calls me Ka. I don't know where he got Ka from. Ohh right my mom just reminded me- he called her "Ya" And who knows where that came from either. Ahh how strange he can be. Well I will write again after I come back from CAMP!!!! Byas!

4 comments:

laurak said...

Yeah! I think we finally figured it out. Good job, Siena. Your blog looks great. Have fun.

Deborah said...

Welcome to the blogworld, Siena. I was a little confused as to who Yena was when I got the email invite. I'm glad I figured it out. I will put you on my google reader account.

Ben said...

Very cool. Good job on the blog. You're a natural!
-Ben

Anonymous said...

Well, I deleted the email invite, too, because I couldn't imagine who Yena was. When I was showing your mom's new blog to Aunt Kate, I saw your blog on her favorites, so I figured it was safe, (I still didn't know who it was.) Wow, was I surprised!

I am very proud of you! It's just super! Keep up the good work, I love you!