Just reading my old posts I can't help but laugh. Particularly about the mini band camp stuff. Marching Band proved to be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. Compared to this school year, mini camp was a breeze! But through all of it, I learned how to play flute really well, work hard, and I made some incredible friends! I can't wait for the next marching season! It's funny because actually, in a couple of weeks I will be going to my second mini camp. Bring on the freshman!
Oh! and D.C. was great! We got 2nd place can you believe it! I was one of the best experiences ever!
I think this year we will be pushed even harder and our music is very challenging (BUT AWESOME) I'm so excited because I know that this year, I will do so much better not only with marching but also playing!
Have a good summer everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! You updated your blog almost a year later. I'm glad you are ready for marching season cause I'm not.
Post a Comment