
I just got my new laptop and I am loving it. I will be taking it on my trip to Utah, Idaho, and Washington and I am so excited about it! Still though the laptop can't take away the anxiousness and the nervousness. It's going to be a super long drive (23 hours can you believe it?) and we have to cross the hoover dam (I'm afraid of heights) and last time we made this journey our car broke down in the middle of nowhere. Oh! and I'm going to go to a girls camp in Washington where I won't know anyone except a girl who I knew as a baby. So you could say that it going to be a very interesting journey. Luckily going to see friends and family makes it worth it.
These are my friends Payton...

and pyper...

my great friends and our first stop on our trip. after that we're going to my mother's friends house Diana and she has a daughter my age who I'm friends with. Then we're going to my friends Ramona's house.
and then we are going to my friend Chloe Spencer whom I'm going to camp with.

Lastly we're going to my grandparents house in Washington.

Its going to be really fun! I have lots of catching up to do!



1 comment:
have a fun trip!
Post a Comment