Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Long time no write
Wow has it really been that long since I last wrote? Well its two months before school ends and I felt the urge to write. And has school really been as bad as I had expected? YES. If you seriously don't live as long when you stress so much I think I just lost 10 years. Oh well. Don't worry I just have had tons of papers and huge projects. Infact, I just finished a 5 page report on Teddy Roosevelt. Either way Schools almost over and I'm taking two days off . Why? Well, my dad's good friend's family is staying over and we're hoping to have some fun on thursday and Friday. Anyways I must go eat my Pizza before I die from my not eating it even though the smell is drifting through the air. So I'll probably write again in another 7 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You did a great job on that report. Just be glad it is over. You deserve the vacay from school.
Post a Comment